Forum

418 Recruitment - Application

Posted 19 Oct 2013, 12:09 a.m.
0 |
Hi^^

I just started playing Planetside 2, and after a few hours of gameplay it started to get a bit boring playing a lone-wolf all the time. so i searched for a group to play with, and here i am!

I've been playing PS2 for a few hours now, but i'm fairly good (would have been better if i was playing with someone). I have been playing FPS games since 2007-08 and i really enjoy it when i'm playing co-oparative with other people.

My BR is 4 and thats after 2 hours of gameplay (i don't know if thats good or bad^^), my gamertag on PS2 is JohnSmithThe2nd (reason being that JohnSmith was already taken^^).

My name is Henning, i'm a 16 year old guy from Norway. I'm half English so i speak fluently English! I have a blue-mic by Blue and love chatting (tactically) with people while playing. In squads (this is from my BFBC2 and BF3 exp.) i love playing support, being behind my teammates always helping them out with stuff, takning orders basically

If I was an animal, I would be an Elephant because: An elephant is protective to potential threats against it's group, it has an epic memory and always keeps in a group.

Posted 20 Oct 2013, 11:22 a.m.
0 |
Hey there John…
Did you already get an invite?
If not check our Teamspeak Server ts.outfit418.com the next time you're online.
Then contact a Warlord, Officer or Marauder and refer to this thread.
see you on the battlefield
Posted 20 Oct 2013, 6:32 p.m.
0 |
He is sorted now so welcome to the outfit.