Forum

Gibbs3k

Posted 3 Sep 2013, 11:36 p.m.
0 |
Hi there, my name Marco, I'm 29 and from Germany ^^

My char is lvl 14 on Ceres Server, i play since 28.08.'13 and have currently bit over 27h spend In-Game. I would like to join cause i played some hours today with some of your members and it was just a great teamexp in such a large sized teambattle, and that's what i'm lookin for.

1st FPS that infected me: nukem3d ^^
1st Online-Shooter love… ‘course, Counter Strike

now it’s ur choice :-P
Posted 4 Sep 2013, 8:43 a.m.
0 |
Please change your forum name to your ingame charakter name. that's just a rule here^^ after that I'm sure that an officer will invite you.
Posted 4 Sep 2013, 10:38 a.m.
0 |
He cannot change his name him self, but I see you have two accounts on the same email. One oh those is the ingame name.
Posted 4 Sep 2013, 12:37 p.m.
0 |
Why can't he change it himself?
Posted 4 Sep 2013, 8:13 p.m.
0 |
Cause there can only be one Gibbs3k ^^ it's done, ur system does actually just needs its time with email/confirmation/etc as its currently not possible to reset password, cause i get the email with link bout 20secs after i clicked on the button, directly go back trough the link, enter new pw and it says session expired… how fast do i have to be? under 45secs? but after changing email in other acc i was able to login to this account with the other pw so here i am
Posted 4 Sep 2013, 8:43 p.m.
0 |
Login into TS3 at ts.outfit418.com and either talk to us or send us a messege and we will fix your invite since both an officer and you need to be ingame at the same time.