Forum

Sijonald

Posted 20 Aug 2013, 7:21 p.m.
0 |
I was fortunate enough to join one of your open squads a few days ago and had what was easily my best session on Planetside 2 to date. Naturally I'm eager for more.

I participated in the beta for P2 but computer issues prevented me from playing with any regularity until around 2 weeks ago.

In the game itself I've put the majority of my cert points into Heavy Assault and Medic. Vehicle-wise most of my points have gone into the Lightning where I've specialized with the Skyguard turret (I love making enemy pilots panic with it). I've also certed into the Sunderers spawn point ability because any player would be daft not to. At the time of typing this I'm rank ~18.

Generally I try to support my team mates rather than going for glory myself although I'm not afraid to get right into the thick of things if I have to. I also have no problem switching to other classes if needed, even if I don't really have many cert points in them to begin with.

See you all ingame (hopefully).
Posted 21 Aug 2013, 4 p.m.
0 |
Welcome! Get in contact with an officer in-game and we will send you an invite

also i think it might be a good idea to tell us how to pronouce your name right hehehe
Posted 21 Aug 2013, 4:10 p.m.
0 |
You are now.. Arnold!