Forum

TehNoobite

Posted 14 Aug 2013, 10:51 p.m.
0 |
Real name is Martin Macleod
New to PS2 I have a limited availability at present but that should change soon may I join your outfit
  • Miko
  • Veteran
Posted 14 Aug 2013, 11:24 p.m.
0 |
Welcome to our website!

I have nothing against you joining us but I checked your stats and it says that you have 0 kills and 34 deaths.

Could you maybe work on your stats a little bit and learn the game more please because we had some real problems with new people the past time. When you are lets say rank 10 and you get a better K/D I would send you an invite.

I am sorry because I can't let you join but just play a little bit more and get better. I will give you an invite then
Posted 15 Aug 2013, 12:51 a.m.
0 |
Changed your froum name to theNoobite.
Posted 15 Aug 2013, 9:21 a.m.
0 |
Ok will do thanks
Posted 16 Aug 2013, 5:16 p.m.
0 |
awww poor noob… i know we would like new good people but its better to learn and get better in a group of helpfull ppl like the 418, should we not be letting the noobs in and helping them get better… I too am not very good and most of my kills are from being right place while enemy is almost dead, looking away, blinded by flash granade and reloading… (its only a pitty they are awake) then i gloop them in the back HAHAHA… anyway point is i might of given up if some nice people didnt team up with me and help, (its why i am the medic mostly its easy to hit friendly tagets that are led on the floor! lol)