Forum

Application taneli5

Posted 8 Oct 2017, 11:47 p.m.
2 |
 What's your Battle rank? My battle rank is currently 44 but I have bit more experience on Vanu and Tr. I am probably interested to play with my new character as well (BR15)
- How long have you played Planetside 2 already? My first character was created May 19 2013. I continued playing this game for 2-3 years or so till I quit. I just came back to this game few weeks ago and I am really enjoying the game.
- Are/were you in a different outfit already? With this character i have been playing for the Re4pers before.
- How good is your English (basic understanding. Will it be a problem for you to follow orders in English)? I think my english is good enough. I can understand it pretty well and speak decently
- Do you have/use a microphone? I have microphone but i have not been using it much in Planetside
- Favoured class(es)? My favorite classes has to be heavy assault and engineer. Heavy assault is the class I use for most battles and engineer I use mainly with vehicles

Posted 9 Oct 2017, 10:37 a.m.
0 |
Hello Taneli, thanks for your application.

Application is looking fine, so now we just need to get you invited to the outfit in game. The best way is to jump on Team Speak @ ts.outfit418.com and talk to an officer or sentinel in the Planetside 2 channel groups. You can also send an application via the outfit-finder and someone will get to you at the earliest convenience.

In any case, you should hop on TS and join in the shenanigans.

Welcome aboard 418.
Posted 9 Oct 2017, 2:13 p.m.
0 |
Welcome friend, hope to see you on ts and in game :) .