Forum

hey 418

Posted 12 Aug 2017, 1:01 p.m.
0 |
I'am sirwing.
BR30.
I play PS2 since 2016. 
I was in the outfit MBn, but the outfit leder was no more comming on, so i will see
if a cut find a new ourfit there are online som, i can play with.
I can understand correctly orders and i follows the orders .
Favorite classes are Medic.Assault.  

Posted 13 Aug 2017, 2:04 a.m.
0 |
Hello and good evening, sorry for being late with the reply and please apologize for just copy and pasting my reply, but I've done this too often ;)

First off thanks for the application, nice that you found your way to our cosy little outfit. To get you invited asap, I'll suggest to hop on our teamspeak (ts.outfit418.com) and poke someone with a rank sentinel or higher. I won't have a lot of time until mid next week, but there should be someone around and if not, you'll find me there from wednesday on almost all the time. If noone is around, you can also apply via the ingame browser and I'll get you sorted next time I'm online. I still recommend teamspeak, even if you're not that comfortable at speaking english, just to listen in and don't have a very silent squad experience (<- it is boring)

For learning I can recommend our very own Carrias, he's eager to teach people the ropes, but feel free to ask any stupid question and we will answer it.

Which leaves me with a welcome to 418 and see you on the battlefied

I also sorted out your website permissions, so you can experience the whole 418 forum and if you want MUCH MUCH MORE of it, I can also toss you an invite to our slack, which is where all the banter and talking is happening. Poke me if you're interested

Hans out

edit: since you provided an email address I took the liberty and invited you to slack right away ;)