Forum

Application - WolfAFK

Posted 5 Aug 2017, 6:29 p.m.
1 |
Hi i em WolfAFK
BR 10 
I played planetside 2 years ago and reached BR 50, and now i started again.
I never played in any outfit because i liked playing solo , but now i want people to play with and learn from.
My favorite class is infiltrator gut other class are funn for me to.
I em good at speaking english and desent at writng.
Hope we will se eachother on the batllefeald.
Posted 5 Aug 2017, 10:13 p.m.
0 |
Hello and good evening, sorry for being late with the reply

First off thanks for the application, nice that you found your way to our cosy little outfit. To get you invited asap, I'll suggest to hop on our teamspeak (ts.outfit418.com) and poke someone with a rank sentinel or higher. I won't have a lot of time until mid next week, but there should be someone around and if not, you'll find me there from wednesday on almost all the time. If noone is around, you can also apply via the ingame browser and I'll get you sorted next time I'm online. I still recommend teamspeak, even if you're not that comfortable at speaking english, just to listen in and don't have a very silent squad experience (<- it is boring)

For learning I can recommend our very own Carrias, he's eager to teach people the ropes, but feel free to ask any stupid question and we will answer it.

Which leaves me with a welcome to 418 and see you on the battlefied (and I hope your name does not describe your ingame behaviour :-P)

I also sorted out your website permissions, so you can experience the whole 418 forum and if you want MUCH MUCH MORE of it, I can also toss you an invite to our slack, which is where all the banter and talking is happening. Poke me if you're interested

Hans out

Posted 7 Aug 2017, 5:06 p.m.
0 |
Thanks Hans, I saw the apps but kinda put it off due to shitty computer and no patience.

Anyway, welcome to 418 (four-one-eight, not four-hundred-eighteen), Wolf! as Hans noted, consider joining us on Slack as well so you'll be entirely unable of getting rid of us.
Posted 7 Aug 2017, 9:52 p.m.
0 |
Saw him in a “four-one-eight” ;) squad today, so someone has taken care of the in-game invite. Great and welcome again
Posted 7 Aug 2017, 10 p.m.
0 |
i passed the in-game invite (yesterday)