Forum

Well..Been some time.

• Rize
  • Veteran
Posted 7 Jul 2017, 10:27 p.m.
0 |
Bit ashamed really…It's been a long time since I checked these forums and I'll have to say I'm surprised my account is still registered. I recently stumbled upon an old picture I had after a night of platoon shenanings and I thought I'd give the game a try, (+that I'll soon have a pc that can run the game better) and what better place to start over than 418 right Now, I'm sure most of you don't remember me but I hope I can still join you guys for some Friday Night Ops !
Posted 7 Jul 2017, 10:49 p.m.
0 |
This has so far been an interesting month. Welcome back, Vlad. :) A familiar name, though I must admit I only remember you vaguely.
  • Rize
  • Veteran
Posted 7 Jul 2017, 10:54 p.m.
0 |
Hmm, is there anyone that could asign me some TS roles ? Or someone to talk to ? Been quite a while and I feel a bit weird.

Posted 8 Jul 2017, 7:45 a.m.
0 |
I can do it in the afternoon when I'm back home, otherwise ask anyone with the Veteran tag for at least membership role for now, then I'll fix it when I do get home. Also I noticed you changed your name… Fair enough, just keep the same name on TS or I'll get confused. :)
Posted 8 Jul 2017, 1:47 p.m.
0 |
Vlad… distinctly remember that name ;) We'll have some fun stuff going on tonight, so if you want to start your reunion with some fun, feel free to join. (I can also give you all your ts etc permissions back). We'll start at 7pm! UTC
Posted 8 Jul 2017, 2:43 p.m.
0 |
TS permissions should be done but will need double checking.
  • Rize
  • Veteran
Posted 10 Jul 2017, 10:57 a.m.
0 |
Forgot to mention tho, this will not be a full return, I will take part in planetside events or atleast try to take part in most of them but I don't think I'll spend much time on other games. Will probably disappear at some point again, but we'll see how busy I get :P