Forum

Application - XpPlayer845

Posted 25 Jun 2017, 10:50 p.m.
2 |
Hello there,
Austrian player looking for a little more coordination than most open squads have. I've been playing on my own for some time now (started out with 2 friends but they are never really online any more) but it is frustrating when your squad is spread thin across the map and continents. Also it is hard to get a gunner for the Harasser on my own, which is a shame because I'm having a blast with that thing since that first try back at Esamir where we took out a Lightning in 1on1 (with a standard issue Harasser) and a Scythe shortly afterwards :D (still have that video)

Also it would be cool if somebody could give me a little flight training. I'm having a lot of fun doing low level races in VR, but actual air combat is a little more than that ^^

- What's your Battle rank?
Currently 30
- How long have you played Planetside 2 already?
Must be half a year now
- Are/were you in a diffrent outfit already?
Well technically yes. Got invited into 91AR but nothings happened there after that…
- How good is your English (basic understanding. Will it be a problem for you to follow orders in English)?
Speak it fluently, no problem
- Do you have/use a microphone?
Yes of cause
- Favoured class(es)?
Currently playing Medic a lot (for XP), but I like LA, Engy and Heavy as well.
NOTE: definitely not Infil … bullet drop hates me :P / Haven't played MAX yet (mostly because it's not equipped)
Posted 26 Jun 2017, 11:07 a.m.
0 |
hey, welcome to the outfit !

in case you haven't already, apply in game through the outfit browser to speed up the joining process , I'd also highly recommend you join our TeamSpeak when you play since most of the talking and fun is on there (TS.outfit418.com).

aside from that we've got plenty of people who do a lot of vehicle play and we can surely get you into flying if you want :)

see you in game and on TS, and once again welcome to the outfit!
Posted 26 Jun 2017, 2:51 p.m.
0 |
Welcome aboard. Website permissions sorted.
Posted 26 Jun 2017, 10:41 p.m.
0 |
I'm a bit late to my usual duty but zmilez covered all the grounds ;)

Player17 and KingVren can always be found in Harrassers, so if you see either, you'll have your needs fulfilled. Hit me up if you want the basics of A2A combat explained.

Other than that welcome to 418 and see you on Auraxis
Posted 29 Jun 2017, 10:35 p.m.
1 |
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

@Hans:
Yea, Player17 and the party yesterday already gave me a crash course on the Harrasser ^^
and sure, getting some A2A knowledge would be great!