Forum

Recruitment - Suihkuverho

Posted 14 Mar 2017, 1:42 p.m.
0 |
Because I accidentally applied with the wrong name (Kylpyamme)

- What's your Battle rank?
My battle rank is currently 23.

- How long have you played Planetside 2 already?
Started pretty soon after it launched, but back then my computer was too bad to run it properly, so I wasn't able to play a lot. I've recently picked the game up again.

- Are/were you in a diffrent outfit already?
Not on this character, I was in an outfit on a different character (NC on Miller) though.

- How good is your English (basic understanding. Will it be a problem for you to follow orders in English)?
English is practically my first language due to communicating daily in English and having lived abroad for 3 years in the past.

- Do you have/use a microphone?
I do have a microphone and probably won't have issues with using it.

- Favoured class(es)?
Eh, hard to say really. I like most classes, though I guess I'm liking engineer the most right now due to getting into vehicle combat more.

My previous application was accepted and as such I applied in-game with the correct account, but since the name was wrong, I don't know if it was rejected.
Posted 14 Mar 2017, 3:57 p.m.
0 |
Haha oops! Welcome! You're going to have to give us instructions on pronouncing your name on teamspeak though :( Or we'll find you a good nickname. 
Posted 14 Mar 2017, 4:39 p.m.
0 |
I'm called “Hat” pretty much everywhere so you can just use that!
Posted 14 Mar 2017, 5:31 p.m.
0 |
There's an option to change your name on the website! But i'll try to sort out your situation and apply the correct permissions here and there. Maybe find your alt and BURN IT IN HELLFIRE!

Anyway, welcome to 418! I hope you have an enjoyable stay. I'm pretty sure I've seen you on TS at some point but otherwise get on TeamSpeak at ts.outfit418.com

PS: fixed.
Posted 14 Mar 2017, 8:39 p.m.
0 |
Welcome Hat, again