Forum

I would love to join! - Thomaez

Posted 18 Feb 2017, 3:31 p.m.
2 |
About me: 
IGN: Thomaez
BR: 19
Play PS2 for half a year (casually), then took a massive break.
Good english understanding.
I prefer not to use a microphone, but if necessary, I will. 
I can join teamspeak whenever needed.
Favorite class: Light assault (Haven't really played anything else)
It's a long time since I've played, so I probably have to re-learn the game, and i might pick up a new favorite class. (I'm aware that light assault isn't the best for teamplay.)

I hope I can join and you will make me love the game again.
Thomaez

Posted 18 Feb 2017, 4:09 p.m.
0 |
Hi there and thanks for your application.

The easiest way to get an invitation in game is to jump on our teamspeak (ts.outfit418.com)  and poke an officier or sentinel. They should get you invited asap

if noone is around, you can also use the in game browser to apply and I'll get you invited next time I log on.

Even when you chose the second option, I'd still advise you to use teamspeak. We do all the talking there and playing without it will be a silent experience. Even if you can't talk, just listening in will greatly enhance your enjoyment.

Looking forward to see you on the Battlefield and welcome to 418, sexiest outfit in Planetside and worshipper of Betsie
Posted 18 Feb 2017, 4:12 p.m.
0 |
Can I also ask you what time you usually play? When are the biggest battles you do as a squad/platoon?
Posted 18 Feb 2017, 4:54 p.m.
0 |
Sure.
We have our regular Friday Night Ops, which happens… well Friday night ;) That's when most of us are online and we do regular platoon/squad play (you can see it on the event banners on top of the site.)

The rest of the time:
 weekend generally sees more players and evenings are naturally more populated as during daytime.
Posted 18 Feb 2017, 6:43 p.m.
0 |
I'm in the teamspeak but I don't think any official is there.
Posted 18 Feb 2017, 8:45 p.m.
0 |
argh, that's bad to hear. Must have picked an unfortunate time. Normally there should be anyone with Sentinel or Officier tag, but for ts permissions someone with a veteran tag is enough (I think)
Posted 18 Feb 2017, 10:46 p.m.
0 |
Gave him the member tag, but wasn't available in game for the invite and the grunt tag. 
Posted 19 Feb 2017, 12:51 a.m.
0 |
Hans: Vet is enough, like Fluffy did, but most Vets are too useless to do it (cough cough Padded Room). I'll go through stuff again when I get home, maybe it's time for a(nother) overhaul.

Anyway, welcome aboard, Thomaez. When you feel properly indoctrinated by the Cult of Betsie, we'll get you invited to Slack as well - a group messaging system available via browsers and smartphones.
Posted 19 Feb 2017, 12:53 a.m.
1 |
thanks!  invited in game now, all sorted, changed forum permissions so you can see the whole website. Have fun with 418!
Posted 19 Feb 2017, 10:13 p.m.
0 |
Welcome to 418 we can be silent in ts together :)