Forum

...Re - Invite?

Posted 7 Sep 2016, 6:36 p.m.
3 |
So i stoped playing Planetside 2 becuase of school and other things (cant quite remember) and i got kicked from the ingame outfit. For some reason i am still an member on forums so i would like to ask to be re intvited. I like the game (played the beta) especially with an organised outfit and i wouldlike to start playing again and to take part in the friday night ops.

this was the best outfit i ever played with…pretty please?
Posted 7 Sep 2016, 7:08 p.m.
0 |
You'll get an invite at the next available opportunity in game. Stop by on TeamSpeak to talk to someone, which will present such an opportunity. It's Outfit custom to kick people who are inactive - there was a case with someone who got kicked for inactivity on the same day they said they'd be away for a while, but I can't remember if it was you. In either case, you're more than welcome to rejoin, we just don't want our stats to show 500 members if 450 of them haven't played in the last few months.
Posted 8 Sep 2016, 3:26 a.m.
0 |
Send me a friend request Zack, if we aren't already friends in game. And I'll invite if noone else has. 
Posted 8 Sep 2016, 6:50 a.m.
0 |
Thanks guys!
Posted 8 Sep 2016, 4:51 p.m.
0 |
In game invite sorted (he applied on the outfit browser. Makes things for me very easy ;) )
Welcome back
Posted 8 Sep 2016, 5:39 p.m.
0 |
Welcome back into the Outfit matey :D.