Forum

Steam Summer sale

Posted 23 Jun 2016, 7:04 p.m.
0 |
It has begun - anyone spotted anything good?
My wishlist is a joke with mass -10% or -20%, but the few -50% and -80% are not good enough to buy them right away :(

Fow now I only consider Planetary Annihilation: Titans upgrade from regular PA for 4 euro.

Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain for 20 euro (-30%) also seems to be good $ to content ratio.
Posted 23 Jun 2016, 7:31 p.m.
0 |
Well golden rule of steam sale .; only buy when it is feature/flash/highlighted deals or buy on the last day of the sales … that is when you have the best deals … most things that are 30% right now that not one of sales I list will have day were it drops down to 50% one day….. how I do it is have to be 75% or under 5 euro …. but I am better than waiting than most people … look at puzzle I think he has pay full prices for his millions of games ..;
Posted 23 Jun 2016, 7:37 p.m.
0 |
Umh…Dila - do you know the new rules for Steam Sales that are active since last Summer Sale (and Winter Sale)?
What discount you get today is the only discount for entire sale. No Dayiles, flash or highlighted sales anymore. They changed it to reduce server rush/stress during entire sale.

One thing I noticed for today - it seems not all discounts were loaded from the start of the sale, as some titles on my wishlist now have discount while they didn't had it 10 minutes before - so I guess some remaining titles on my wishlist that have no discount can still get them today.
Posted 23 Jun 2016, 9:29 p.m.
0 |
Well the server still buggy as hell …. that is sad ….. I like guessing on best sale … still wait for 75% or 5 EUR. It was more fun getting that good deal that only up for 4 hours …. if this all the discount … many games on my wishlist will have to wait
Posted 23 Jun 2016, 10:04 p.m.
0 |
I loved to hunt for dailies and flash discounts in old sale, but I understand the logic.

In the old setting the steam servers ran crap through the whole sale. Now it run crap for the opening day and then it work normally.