Forum

Application - CrinjaNinja

Posted 7 May 2016, 6:31 p.m.
5 |
Sup,- What's your Battle rank? I used to have a BR 92 VS Character; but I deleted him as I got bored. I now haveĀ a BR 19 NC character, which I have spent about a month on.
- How long have you played Planetside 2 already? 2 years
- Are/were you in a diffrent outfit already? The Maniacs and The PONOS Troop
- How good is your English (basic understanding. Will it be a problem for you to follow orders in English)? Fluent in 6 languages, my native is English
- Do you have/use a microphone? Yup :D
- Favoured class(es)? LMG Heavy Assault, Shotgun Light Assault.
I really want to join this outfit as my 2 previous outfits mentioned before have been too inactive. Hoping to see you on the battlefield :D
Posted 7 May 2016, 8:01 p.m.
1 |
Welcome, do jump on our ts : ts.outfit418.com and ask an officer to sort you out, see you on the battlefield :) .
Posted 8 May 2016, 12:59 p.m.
0 |
lel welcom m9
Posted 8 May 2016, 1:44 p.m.
0 |
The Maniacs
I really want to join this outfit as my 2 previous outfits mentioned before have been too inactive.
Really? I thought MACS was still going fine, but I guess I haven't really been keeping up with the latest news. I do know they at least dropped in activity, though.

Anyway, the application looks fine. Like Kevin said, hop on TeamSpeak and catch someone in the Planetside channels, they should be able to help you or direct you to someone who can help.
Posted 10 Aug 2021, 9:06 a.m.
0 |
aralen retail price <a href="https://chloroquinesun.com/ ">hydroxychloroquine interactions </a>
Posted 21 Aug 2021, 6:07 p.m.
0 |