Forum

Application: Lacy99

Posted 29 Mar 2016, 3:02 p.m.
2 |
- What's your Battle rank?

- How long have you played Planetside 2 already?
No idea, probably about 2 years with intermittent periods of not playing.

- Are/were you in a different outfit already?
Yes, though I'm quitting as nobody from it is ever online.

- How good is your English (basic understanding. Will it be a problem for you to follow orders in English)?
English is my first and only language so I'd hope I have no issues following orders :D

- Do you have/use a microphone?
Yes, though I tend not to speak too much until I know those who I'm speaking to quite well.

- Favoured class(es)?
Infiltrator (Don't hate :D ) I've mainly played mid-range scout sniper with the SAS-R though I've recently begun playing long range and prefer it.
Also not too bad as an engineer.

Posted 31 Mar 2016, 12:55 p.m.
1 |
Hey there. Thanks for the application and sorry for the late reply. Somehow 418 has gone into an easter hibernation that is still continuing ;)

App is looking great, if you want to take the express route into the outfit, just hop onto our teamspeak (ts.outfit418.com) and poke an officier or sentinel and they'll get you invited asap.

The slow way would be to apply via in game browser, but since this thing is bugged it might take a while for me or another one to remember to get you in. Teamspeak is also your way to go if you find yourself in a squad and wonder why noone is talking. Except for R4ndomn355 noone actually uses in game comms (another buged feature). If you're not much of a talker that's no problem, there's always text chat and listening is enough for starters. (But don't you worry, we got almost everyone talking after some time ^^)

Anyways, hope to see you run with us soon and a welcome in advance
Posted 1 Apr 2016, 1:02 a.m.
0 |
Fantastic, thanks :D And no problem, I applied in-game using the browser yesterday and got accepted in today, but I'll join the teamspeak server as soon as I can. Loving the 418 community already and looking forward to playing with everyone! :D
Posted 1 Apr 2016, 1:48 a.m.
0 |
Nice to see it worked out ;)
We also have “slack” if you want to experience the social stuff more. On the website in the top right corner you have the shoutbox. Slack is basically an external app (also available for phones) where you have much more functionality (youtube integration etc etc) where you can see the comments from the shoutbox (and vice versa) Give me a shout if you want access

Your forum permissions should be fixed now as well, so you'll have full access to the forum
Posted 1 Apr 2016, 5:54 a.m.
0 |
Welcome new friend :) Can't wait to teamkill you too :D

Posted 1 Apr 2016, 11:35 p.m.
0 |
Good luck with that buddy, you'll need it ;)
Posted 2 Apr 2016, 7:58 p.m.
0 |
Welcome <3
Posted 3 Apr 2016, 6:43 p.m.
0 |
Welcme
Posted 4 Apr 2016, 2:27 p.m.
0 |
Thank you :)
Posted 6 Apr 2016, 10:29 p.m.
0 |
Welcome to the outfit man!
Hope to see you around when I get home from the military!