Forum

Application for joining 418

Posted 10 Mar 2016, 6:38 p.m.
1 |
Hello I am applying to join 418.
I Have been playing ark for months now and joined Raven claw 418 tribe a couple of months ago as Ray. I played on server 231 till the germans attacked, then moved with the tribe to server 414 till the chinese found us and then moved with tribe to server 181 where we couldnt stop the russian hackers. lol
I served as a admin in the tribe.
I have been using 418 teamspeak for a while now and have a mic.
I have played along side 418 members such as serveso, lightbrigade, Revhomer and Vildanius for some time now.
Posted 10 Mar 2016, 9:26 p.m.
0 |
Okay I'm getting increasingly confused by your people. Which server are you on now? I thought you decided to stay on 414.

Anyway, application is in order, I'll set permissions and you're already on TS, so it should be all good. Welcome (officially) on board.

Edit: Before I do anything regarding permissions, I'd like to have a quick chat regarding your account. Nothing bad, just some confusion.
Posted 10 Mar 2016, 10 p.m.
0 |
Hey. Oh just updated my profile with info but had to use a different email from the one used on the sign up as it said my email wasn't unique.
Posted 10 Mar 2016, 10:37 p.m.
0 |
Welcome!

Posted 10 Mar 2016, 11:10 p.m.
0 |
yo Welcome
Posted 11 Mar 2016, 9:06 a.m.
0 |
I assume this is your original account, Dread/Ray: http://www.outfit418.com/profile/dread32/

That's what I was going to talk to you about. No worries if it is yours, I'll deactivate it and remove the email attached to it, if you want, so you can use that one instead.

Anyway, this clears most things up and I will now go ahead and assign proper permissions. :)
Posted 11 Mar 2016, 1:32 p.m.
0 |
Oh sorry about that. Didn't know I had another account. You can delete the dread32 account. Cheers
Posted 11 Mar 2016, 4 p.m.
0 |
No worries. The account has been rendered inactive and the associated email removed, in case you want to use that one instead. Now officially welcome. :)