Forum

Citysoldiah - Application for recruitment

Posted 25 Feb 2016, 8:12 p.m.
1 |
Hello I'm Calvin on steam, Citysoldiah87 in Planetside 2, I have been playing Ark with Lightbrigade and his Tribe in Ark and joined your TeamSpeak channel for some weeks but would like a community to play with in PS2 so this is my application :)

Made a new Account to switch to NC team so only Battlerank 10 (so far today)
I got 43 hours in-game and counting
Not been in an outfit, just joined a random one in-game once and used in-game voice to played strategicaly with a platoon and some friends
My English got me an A in school :)
I have a microphone and I use push to talk, so no annoying\disturbing sounds from my end
Heavy Assault is what I prefer or Engineer, can also play as medic or infiltrator if needed.

Also I am from Norway to give u an idea of my ping and timezone, we are 1 hour ahead of the UK here.

Calvin
Posted 25 Feb 2016, 8:54 p.m.
0 |
We have some people from norway and sweden.. some of the talks they get into
Posted 25 Feb 2016, 9:29 p.m.
0 |
The Nords are taking over the outfit!!!
Posted 25 Feb 2016, 10:36 p.m.
0 |
sounds good, welcome :D
Posted 26 Feb 2016, 1:30 a.m.
0 |
nice app, a preliminary welcome, just one tiny thing: your forum name should match your ingame name.
3 quick steps: top right corner where your name is, hover over it, go to edit profile and change it to Citysoldiah87, bam. Then I can give you forum permissions etc. (doesn't work otherwise!)
Nice for joining us and see you on the battlefield

random fun fact: Veterans are slacking again, they have been around long enough to have posted what I did instead of just “welcome” :-P
Posted 26 Feb 2016, 10:03 a.m.
0 |
Great stuff, another Norwegian! Welcome :)
Posted 26 Feb 2016, 11:01 a.m.
1 |
Thanks for the welcome :D Ok changed my name now, should I join the outfit ingame ? :) will be on ts later ;)
Posted 26 Feb 2016, 11:06 a.m.
0 |
if you are online in game just swing by the TS channel and we will get the invite sorted out asap :)
Posted 26 Feb 2016, 11:26 a.m.
1 |
thanks,
yeah basically like zmilez says. Either apply through the in game outfit browser and I will get you in as soon as I log on, or if you are online and see a sentinel or officier just poke him and they'll get you invited

website permissions sorted btw: you should have access to the member sections and stuff.
Posted 26 Feb 2016, 11:36 a.m.
0 |
Cool thanks, can look at members section now :)