Forum

Delta's War Letters

< 1 2
Posted 27 Oct 2015, 10:20 a.m.
1 |
Agilulf, you should get them to do an interview with Delta for your website :)
Posted 27 Oct 2015, 11:33 a.m.
2 |
Honestly thought about it, but i don't know if Delta is even allowed to speak to the press (and give out pictures). Military public relations and all…
Would be interesting.
Posted 27 Oct 2015, 5:19 p.m.
0 |
I remember the case of ISIS fighter who posted his cell phone photo on the facebook - 1 hour later his outpost (where he took) that photo evaporated (with him) by the US airstrike.

Therefore even if they don't have the ban on media contact I wouldn't risk talking or putting any picture, especially with Russian total dominance in internet warfare (trolls and shit).
  • Miko
  • Veteran
Posted 27 Oct 2015, 8:24 p.m.
0 |
Shit my cover is gone!
Posted 27 Oct 2015, 10:42 p.m.
0 |

Also, remember this guy.
Posted 28 Oct 2015, 1:25 a.m.
2 |
no
Posted 28 Oct 2015, 1:29 a.m.
0 |
My exact thought xD ^
Posted 28 Oct 2015, 8:15 p.m.
2 |
@Yossarian
I don't know who this guy is, but I do know where the photos were taken. There is a family of command/support vehicles, made in Soviet union, for all kinds of purposes, and he is in one of them, I can judge by the roof. Don't know the particular model without seeing more of the interior. And seeing that his uniform is not ours, I can assume he is with russian military.
@Agilulf
This is an interesting idea. I will need to consult with higher-ups, if it's gonna go forward, and I think they won't mind, seeing that we don't have a lot of officers who can speak English properly and that would help in big picture. But, honestly, I don't know how to even do it. Skype? Text chat? Phone call?
Posted 28 Oct 2015, 8:21 p.m.
0 |
The picture is from a russian guy who made a selfie in war area of Ukraine.
Posted 28 Oct 2015, 9:41 p.m.
0 |
I sent you a private message, Delta.

As for the russian selfies, i can only recommend the video Vice News did, tracing the steps of a russian soldier fighting in Ukraine via his social media activities. It's really well made.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zssIFN2mso
Posted 28 Oct 2015, 11:08 p.m.
0 |
He's a Russian AAA operator in a Russian AAA vehicle. He took a geotagged selfie on the day of the Malaysia Airlines airplane incident in the very area of the incident and tweeted it. A truely Soviet coincidence.
< 1 2