Forum

IsraeI application

Posted 20 Jul 2015, 10:07 p.m.
3 |
- What's your Battle rank?
- How long have you played Planetside 2 already?
- Are/were you in a diffrent outfit already?
- How good is your English (basic understanding. Will it be a problem for you to follow orders in English)?
- Do you have/use a microphone?
- Favoured class(es)?

This one is a new character. I got a BR 100 and a few alts with 30-50, in emerald and miller
I'm playing PS2 for about an year
No
My english is good
I use a microphone
Vanguard, Infil, Air hammer :P
Posted 20 Jul 2015, 11:06 p.m.
1 |
Hi there, and welcome to the outfit! :D
Posted 21 Jul 2015, 1:08 a.m.
0 |
Welcome! :)
Posted 21 Jul 2015, 1:13 a.m.
0 |
Welcome, Sir/Madam!
Posted 21 Jul 2015, 2:29 a.m.
0 |
Based on the responses of the other people, I'm tempted to guess that you've already joined the outfit in game and joined on TeamSpeak; but just in case, I'll go through the usual information.

First I need to make sure your forum name and your in-game name are identical. There are various reasons for this, but it's simply a rule and requirement that those two are the same. Unless you're an inactive Vanu from Connery, it seems your website name is inaccurate. You can change this by going to Edit Profile.

If you haven't already joined the outfit in game, either hop on our TeamSpeak server at ts.outfit418.com and talk to an Officer or Sentinel in the Planetside 2 channel group, or send a request to join via the in-game outfit finder option. In either case, we hope to see you on TeamSpeak as that is kind of the main area for congregation for our little community.

Welcome aboard.