0 |
Hi everyone 
rank 10 
been playing for almost 3 months 
never been in an outfit before 
english is my fist language
i don't have a mic but i have speakers 
aged 17 im an expirienced gamer 
i played with your outfit the other day and i enjoyed how everyone worked togeather 
Posted 25 Nov 2013, 12:33 p.m.
0 |
Hi Wraith.. 

Thanks for the application to 418.. I do have to ask however.. Why are you only BR10 after 3 months? It's possible this could be sticking point with us as we do expect a high level of activity.. 

Thanks, 
IRBlue
Posted 25 Nov 2013, 12:43 p.m.
0 |
i started a new conglomerate char i used to play TR but prefered the look of new conglomerate, also i play most nights 
Posted 25 Nov 2013, 1:47 p.m.
0 |
You're of course welcome to play your TR character, but it's the activity level of your NC that matters, and if we shoot you more than we fight with you, that's likely not going to work ideally. That said I'm perfectly willing to give you a shot in the Outfit.

Out of curiosity, what's the name of your TR character?
For joining, get a hold of an officer in game or via teamspeak (ts.outfit418.com).
Posted 25 Nov 2013, 1:51 p.m.
0 |
to be perfectly honest i forgot the name of my TR its on my other account and forgot the password, so over the last few day i have been trying out NC  and enjoyed it more so i will be playing NC indefinatly. thanks for giving me a shot in your outfit im looking forward to working with you guys.