Forum

oHGzes

Posted 21 Nov 2013, 6:57 p.m.
0 |
HeLLo !
ive been looking around for a prox a mounth now for a decent outfit to joing and its been a pretty good experience teaming up with all those random outfits out there. but most of the time i was just sad, no team work no communication no SPIRIT
but then ive played with you guys a few times- the first time was aweseome. Supreme leading and total commitment from the members with quick respons. leading to a glorious victory all thanks to great teamwork!
So i am volunteering me and my rifle to serve at your side!

My name is Nacki and im from sweden, i have played PS2 since around june sometime and i can calll myself an experienced player with a nasty trigger!!
Infiltrator is my main character. (sometimes my killstreak will scare me)
secondary - engenier, im that support guy :] with sniping antiV-turrent aim >:]
Favorit vechicle: Hmm, probably  Harasser (if i can get a decent gunner/driver). We all have our bad days though =/

Mic: sometimes i have and sometimes i don't. i will have to invest in my own someday!
Posted 21 Nov 2013, 8:14 p.m.
1 |
Looks good, get a hold of us in game or on Teamspeak (ts.outfit418.com). You forgot to include your battle rank, and I'm too lazy to look it up, so I'm going to take a completely random guess and say 37. Feel free to include it, but otherwise welcome prematurely to the Outfit.

So many Swedes by now…
Posted 22 Nov 2013, 3:54 p.m.
0 |
it's 47 actually glad to be onboard!
Posted 22 Nov 2013, 6:24 p.m.
0 |
Invite sent and accepted