Forum

SoldierMk3

Posted 20 Nov 2013, 3:07 p.m.
0 |
My name is SoldierMk3 simply becouse he is the third of my NC soldiers, I have been playing planetside 2 for since the start of 2013, My BR is one at the moment but I play pretty often so that will change. I come from sweden but my english is fine and I have a mic. I have never been in a outfit before but i look forward to some good team work. My favorite playstyle is airsupport even though im not a very good pilot.
  • Miko
  • Veteran
Posted 20 Nov 2013, 7:17 p.m.
0 |
Hey mate, I see you want a invite really fast ;D

Ok lets see. Looks ok but the BR1, why don't you just join us with the High BR char.?

But everything else looks ok so just jump on our TS (ts.outfit418.com) and I will sort you out.
Posted 20 Nov 2013, 8:42 p.m.
0 |
I can't get to that website for some reason, is thera another way to join your teamspeak channel?
If not I guess i'll use the iin game voice chatt.
Posted 20 Nov 2013, 8:46 p.m.
0 |
It's not a website, that's the address you put into the Teamspeak channel on when you start Teamspeak.
Posted 20 Nov 2013, 8:55 p.m.
0 |
oh, well then i'm just an idiot ( i've never used teamspeak before)

Posted 20 Nov 2013, 11:07 p.m.
0 |
No worries mate, you're far from the first to make that mistake (I did it as well, but shh). I tried sending you a PM earlier, but it was a bit hectic at the time and I sadly admit I ended up forgetting. If nobody else gets a hold of you, I'll try again tomorrow. But if not on Teamspeak, just try to find one of our platoons.