Forum

Cridant

Posted 19 Nov 2013, 10:51 a.m.
0 |
“Hello my name is Cridant”  Some people do like to call me John. 

I  first installed planetside 2 as soon as it popped up on steam.  That being said I've only really gotten into playing recently. I've  enjoyed how the game has changed and been shaped and I feel it is now my time to become a part of the community in planetside 2. 

My major reason for this is that I have a desire to… well i suppose I just don't  want to  get stomped anymore. Very often I join a platoon and people are all over the place. To try and combat this I bought squad leader perks, spawn beacon way points that sort of stuff, I found  out this isn't enough.  I am hoping to join an outfit who will bring a level of team work not found in public platoons. 

Some “vital”  information  about myself

- 62 hours of  Planetside 2

- Battlerank 18 (at the time of this post)

- English speaking

- Mic

- anti air infantry / heavy solider

- I have never been in an active outfit. 

- Play most days of the week.

I play most days of the week but friday and saturday Night will be very hit and miss with consistency of play.  

I hope to Join you guys, If you have anyquestions please ask!

Posted 19 Nov 2013, 12:14 p.m.
0 |
Looks good. Try catch us in game or on teamspeak at ts.outfit418.com
In advance, welcome to the Outfit. It'll be nice with more people who might be willing to lead squads.
Posted 19 Nov 2013, 12:19 p.m.
0 |
Sounds like 418 is perfect for you mate. Welcome aboard. It does add an extra dimension to the game when you are playing in an outfit platoon.
Posted 19 Nov 2013, 1:19 p.m.
0 |
I wil be Jumping on now, hope to see you guys in game.
Posted 19 Nov 2013, 2:10 p.m.
1 |
Invite sent and accepted. Welcome to the outfit.
Posted 19 Nov 2013, 2:15 p.m.
1 |
welcome mate
Posted 19 Nov 2013, 6:29 p.m.
1 |
Welcome to the Outfit matey
Posted 23 Nov 2013, 12:26 p.m.
0 |
Thank you for the invite lads and the welcome, it's been a great 3 days. Sadly this morning I made the mistake of clicking leave outfit instead of platoon, Will I be able to get a reinvite?
Posted 23 Nov 2013, 1 p.m.
0 |
Of course. Just use standard procedure, TS or ingame