Forum

Shafd

Posted 10 Nov 2013, 2:51 p.m.
2 |
Howdy pardners!
My name's Shafd, I'm ranked Ranger 2 (that's 39) and have been fighting on Auraxis since spring although I have a faint memory of a nearly identical Auraxis, where I've been fighting for the Republic, and I still have nightmares of it. 
As you might, or might not see, I'm kinda fluent in writing (and speaking) english, even though it just being my second language. I do own means of communication and have access to a TS3 client. I'm a 20 y/o guy from germany who likes playing games and wants to dabble into game design (like in, make it my job). Before I started this toon, I have been playing TR on Cobalt (BR 50) with a german outfit - but factionwide comms were AWFUL and NC was and most likely still is roflstomped, so I decided to switch servers as well.
I'm all in favor of playing as a team, although I like to lonewolf from time to time. At the moment, I'm working part time at a local supermarket, more often than not getting the late shifts and thus missing Prime time.
Even though my players page will say I mostly run Light Assault, I'm nowadays more likely to run more or less everything based on the situation/what I feel like playing. Especially my silenced impetus infil when I want to have some fun.

I've been in a few squads/platoons by now and like the way you guys roll (heck, that redeployment for the galdrop on hvar a few nights ago, so fast!) and would like to be a part of it.

I've been invited to the outfit during a platoon this morning while defending Scarred Mesa from wave after wave after wave of TR and thought I could post an application.
  • Og0
  • Veteran
Posted 10 Nov 2013, 3:58 p.m.
0 |
This is a good application I prefer those instead of those yes yes yes ones.
Go to teamspeak ts.outfit418.com and talk to one of the officers, they do the invitations.

Willkommen.