Forum

Agnen - Recrutation Request

Posted 6 Nov 2013, 4:01 p.m.
1 |
- Battle rank - 20
- How long are you playing Planetside 2 already - since summer but because of relocation I get my computer back just couple days ago
- Are/were you in a diffrent outfit already - Yes
- How good is your English (basic understanding) - Fluent in writing and speaking.
- Do you have a mic -
Yes
- Age - 27
- Avaible time to play - Everyday after 4pm (sometimes after 9pm)

moreover
: Store Manager and Assistant Manager - experience and knowledge in leading people - of course not at the beginning but after some time I hope I can be considered as officer.

Why 418? Recommendet by Zolwik - my RL friend - I join to your platoon in 5/11 to see you in action. And I need to admit it was stunning - especially when i finally turn on speakers :)

I hope to see you soon!
Posted 6 Nov 2013, 8:10 p.m.
0 |
"experience and knowledge in leading people"

Gets my Vote!!
Posted 6 Nov 2013, 11:12 p.m.
0 |
I hear couple times that somebody was asking for volontary to lead the squad. Thats all.

Great game today!

When can i expect decision about recrutation?
Posted 6 Nov 2013, 11:16 p.m.
0 |
I believe someone was trying to contact you in game earlier today.. 
Log into Teamspeak (ts.outfit418.com) or message an officer in game and we'll get your app sorted
Posted 6 Nov 2013, 11:26 p.m.
0 |
Oh, Sorry. I was online from 4pm UK time. I think i just miss your message.

Going online now, I hope Ill catch you guys!
  • Miko
  • Veteran
Posted 6 Nov 2013, 11:59 p.m.
0 |
Are you still online? I can't reach you so come on TS3 tomorrow and PM a Officer or Warlord and if they are not there then PM a Marauder and you wil get sorted out. 

TS3 address: ts.outfit418.com
Posted 7 Nov 2013, 4:04 p.m.
0 |
Hmm I suppose I was already online - ill be online in next 20 minutes for 7-8 hours. I hope that i wont miss your invite today!

Installing ts. Hear you soon!