Forum

Ovalcookie's app

Posted 3 Nov 2013, 11:37 p.m.
1 |
Name: Ovalcookie
Battle rank: 42
Playing PS2 since: February
Previous outfits: ATFI (Advanced Team Force)
English skills: Moderate / Good
Mic: Yes, I have a mic but have never really used it…

About me: Well I am Ovalcookie, a BR 42 terran and spandex slayer. I've been playing this game for a while, and after a month or two of playing I joined the ATFI outfit. I had good times there, but since almost no one is only anymore things started to get boring there… After a while I started running with the 418 platoons and you guys left a good impression on me . It's always fun rolling out with you guys, the strictness is something I really like but also the random things are fun (trying to get a sundee on top of a gal). I can lead squads, but since i never really used my mic I never really tried doing it a lot. My biggest platoon acomplishment was keeping the terrans warpgated for over an hour with only a small platoon on Amerish. Outside of PS2 I also play COD4 and Rome 2: TW. For CoD4 I am in a clan called Fearless Assasins, and am a admin on their servers under the name =F|A= Blue (forum name: Guardian). Further I play guitar and like to listen to music.

I hope you enjoyed my little story, and i'll be patient for any response.

GG,
Ovalcookie
Posted 3 Nov 2013, 11:54 p.m.
1 |
Hey Cookie, 

Thanks for the application, you are more than welcome in 418. Jump onto Teamspeak (ts.outfit418.com) or message an officer in game. 
Look forward to seeing you in the Outfit matey.