Forum

Really

Posted 30 Oct 2013, 7:15 p.m.
-5 |
- BR 17
- How long are you playing Planetside 2 already?
Since Janurary.. mostly playing TR, and juggling with finding a server for an NC

- Are/were you in a diffrent outfit already
Nope, was trying to join macs however not looking too likely

- How good is your English (basic understanding)
I speak both english and bad english

- Do you have a mic
Sadly so.

- Why do you want to join Outfit418?
I thought i'd try the bottom of the pile and work my way up?

- Have you played with us before?
Surely it should read “have you played with us before sobre” ?

- Pizza or Spagetti
Spagetti

- Have you lead a squad / be interested in leading?
I've sadly lead squads and platoons, however not normally when sobre..

- What is your prefered role?
Galaxy pilot (when certed), medic (currently certing), heavyAss, and lightAss.
Posted 30 Oct 2013, 8:41 p.m.
2 |
So, no thanks
Posted 30 Oct 2013, 8:45 p.m.
2 |
“mostly playing TR” …figures.. 
Posted 30 Oct 2013, 8:58 p.m.
0 |
Spaghetti…
  • Miko
  • Veteran
Posted 31 Oct 2013, 11:11 a.m.
0 |
Macaroni…
Posted 31 Oct 2013, 12:39 p.m.
0 |
Penne……..
Posted 5 Nov 2013, 7:57 p.m.
0 |
Hey, I've not played TR in over 2months.
I've been playing other games etc since then, and tbh after trying out on other servers for the NC i found this one to be the only one that seemed to actually have outfits that didn't just fucking zerg about.
I'd leveled an NC to 28 on Cobalt ‘DirtyOldPerv’ and found that i wasn't enjoying just being part of a zerg. I decided to cut the character off there and try for another server. I've dotted about other servers however none seem to have the ability to throw down a platoon that actually works. So yea i came home to ceres. Trust me i really didn't want to!!!
But here there are a few outfits that actually try to work together. Yes i'll probably recognise a few names firing at me but who cares, all the better when i get their kill first

I have no idea where i was going with the bottom of the pile card, i guess i was just trying to be funny or something. In truth i'd tried for one other outfit but hadn'd had any joy there, and found myself otern returning to this outfit for the open runs…

Look im looking for an oufit that i can have fun in and your's seemed to fit the bill… Ok i may have been a little intoxicated when i sent my application but sersiously.. really? Oh wow i have a TR character.. tbh had i joined another sever as NC This application wouldn't have started!  Why? I'd have trashed the game saved myself about £200+  and have been playing something else.

The TR were good, and it's what made me want to play this game. Hell i felt i was good and participated in something epic. (as far as battlegrounds go). I've however got the feel of the TR, and want to try out the NC,  no doubt in 6 months or so time i'd want to try out the latex (providing it doesnt itch so much) lovers. but that's the game.

I can only hope to bring support to my squad, and try my upmost to have that mean we support the platoon as best i can. I was only asking to try.
Posted 5 Nov 2013, 10:15 p.m.
0 |
it's not about alt-chars, many of us have them, rather about this:
- Why do you want to join Outfit418?
I thought i'd try the bottom of the pile and work my way up?

First impressions do last… this one, yeah no comment except Rigatoni
Given your -sort of- apology the mighty chiefs may have a look at it again, I have no say in this matter
Posted 6 Nov 2013, 8:04 a.m.
1 |
Having been in a squad with you yesterday evening, I don't feel 418 is for you. Thank you for your interest in the outfit, but, with respect, your application has been unsuccessful. I hope you find another outfit more suited to your needs.
Posted 6 Nov 2013, 8:29 a.m.
0 |
Gnocchi.
Posted 6 Nov 2013, 10:33 p.m.
0 |
Think i know why…Alcohol, gets me every time.  Perhaps if i can beat it and prove in open squads might i be reconsidered.
till that day.